Looking for a tasty and nutritious low-carbohydrate breakfast? Then this one chocolate chia pudding perfect! Chia seed is a real superfood. The seeds are low in carbohydrates and rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. This makes it ideal for a nice low-carbohydrate breakfast!
What is a chia pudding?
The basis of a chia pudding consists of chia seeds and (nut) milk. The seeds have a gelling effect, creating a pudding-like structure when in contact with moisture. You can add different flavors to flavor your pudding. In this recipe we have chosen a chocolate variant. Super tasty as a healthy breakfast, but also as a tasty dessert!
You can optionally add a topping of nuts and melted chocolate. You can also add additional ingredients as desired, such as grated coconut or other seasonings. The chia pudding will keep for at least 2 days in the refrigerator.
- 15 gr finely chopped almonds
- 10 gr melted chocolate, milk or dark
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- In a large bowl, mix the almond milk, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and erythritol well with a whisk.
- Divide the pudding over 2 glasses and let it stand for 10 minutes. During the 10 minutes you stir everything together well from time to time. Then put the two glasses in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- If desired, you can garnish the pudding with topping. The chocolate is best melted in the au-bain-marie method. You can keep the pudding in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. With this recipe you have breakfast for two days!
- Tamanho da porção: 1 glass (1/2)
- Calorias: 226
- Gorduras: 16.6
- Carboidratos: 4.3
- Fibra: 8.5
- Proteína: 9.6