Breakfast with cake? Yes you read that right, you can with this kLow-carb strawberry cheesecake! Because you make a base of nut flour and a filling of Greek yogurt sweetened with strawberries and erythritol, it is actually just like a bowl with yogurt and breakfast cereals, but in a pie shape. So enjoy it responsibly!
This low-carb cheesecake is super easy to make. You make the gluten-free base with Low carb chef almond flour and coconut flour. Instead of sugar you use a little erythritol (natural sweetener) and for an extra spicy taste a pinch of biscuit herbs. The filling is wonderfully creamy due to the use of Greek yogurt. If you don’t like Greek yogurt, you can replace it in the same quantities for French curd cheese, for example. The cake is made completely special with a beautiful swirl topping!
You can omit the herbs for the bottom or replace them with gingerbread herbs or cocoa. The Greek yogurt can be replaced by French curd or another type of curd, but pay close attention to the amount of carbohydrates. The cake will keep in the fridge for at least 3 days! Check out our others for more inspiration cake recipes.
- Preheat the convection oven to 180 degrees. Line a springform pan (18 cm) with a sheet of baking paper. Then mix all the ingredients for the base with a whisk or with your hands into a cohesive dough. Divide the dough over the bottom of the spring form and bake the bottom for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After baking, let the bottom cool and then soak all the gelatin leaves in a bowl with water (at least 10 minutes). Then add the strawberries for the filling, erythritol and vanilla extract to a saucepan and put this on the fire.
- Turn off the heat when the contents of the pan begin to boil. Then take a hand blender and mash the strawberries into a fine pulp. Then add 6 gelatin leaves and stir this through the puree. Now grab a mixing bowl and add the Greek yogurt. Grab an electric mixer and turn it on. Add the strawberry puree little by little while mixing.
- When everything is mixed well, pour the filling into the spring form with the cooled bottom. Then you make the topping. Add the remaining erythritol and strawberries to a saucepan and put the pan on the fire. When the strawberries start to boil, remove the pan from the heat and puree until smooth. Then add the remaining gelatin leaf and stir it through the topping.
- Add the topping and spread evenly over the tin with a spoon. If necessary, use a skewer to make some circles in the cake. This creates a nice pattern in your cake. Let the cake stiffen in the fridge for at least 4 hours. The cake will keep in the fridge for at least 2 to 3 days.
- भाग का आकार: 1 point (1/8)
- कैलोरी: 207
- वसा: 17.8
- कार्बोहाइड्रेट: 4.6
- प्रोटीन: 5.6