A slice of New York cheekecake, who doesn’t love it? A basic recipe for this classic cheesecake was still missing from our site. Fortunately, that is now a thing of the past! Anne made the most delicious low-carbohydrate New York cheesecake for us. The simple flavors of vanilla and cream cheese in combination with a soft structure makes this cake irresistible!
Make New York cheesecake
This classic cheesecake is super easy to make. You make the bottom first and pre-bake. The bottom has a simple base of 4 ingredients, namely almond flour, coconut flour, butter and erythritol. While it is cooling down, you can already start with the filling. The filling has a creamy taste of mascarpone, cream cheese and vanilla. Steviala Sweet & Vanilla was chosen in this recipe, but you can replace it with other low-carb syrups. In addition, mascarpone and cream cheese have been chosen for the filling, but you can choose to make it completely with cream cheese, or replace the mascarpone with ricotta, for example.
You can optionally add a little gelatin powder to the batter. This gives the cheesecake a firmer structure and makes it easier to cut dots. You can also add a topping, such as sugar-free powder ‘sugar’ or our chia seed jam. I hope you like it! Check out our others for more inspiration cake recipes.
- Preheat the convection oven to 170 degrees. Add all ingredients for the bottom to a mixing bowl and mix or knead into a smooth batter. Cover a cake tin or springform pan (24 cm) with a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake the bottom for approx. 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottom is ready when it has a nice golden brown color. Let the bottom cool outside the oven.
- Now lower the oven temperature to 150 degrees. Grab a large bowl and add all the ingredients for the filling. Then beat this for approx. 2 minutes with an electric mixer until creamy. Then divide the filling over the cooled bottom.
- Place an oven dish or baking tray filled with 200 ml of water at the bottom of the oven. Now place the spring form in the middle of the oven on a rack. Bake the cheesecake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven (150 degrees).
- When the cheesecake is ready, turn off the oven and leave the oven door ajar. Let the cheesecake cool to room temperature and then put it in the fridge for about 4 to 6 hours. Or preferably an entire night. Cut .. into pieces and enjoy!
- Portion size: 1 point (1/12)
- Calories: 264
- Fats: 24.9
- Carbohydrates: 2.3
- Protein: 6.5